Financing to Support Your Program
Financing of EBPs is a major concern for program administrators and practitioners. Financing options can be shaped by:
- Organizational setting
- Stage of your program (is it new, or has it been in existence for a few years?)
- Policy context
- Availability of financing sources
This section contains actionable and current information on financing related to behavioral health EBPs. The information has been selected to help you identify, receive, and manage resources that will enable you to successfully implement and sustain your EBP and practices. Information offered here includes:
- Profile stories about how state and local agencies have financed the delivery of EBPs for their communities.
- An inventory of websites that provide updated information on state and federal health policy related to financing.
- Tools you can use to plan and manage for sustainability and financial solvency of your program.
SAMHSA’s webpage on grants contains resources about funding opportunities for behavioral health EBPs.