SAMHSA’s National Registry of Evidence-based Programs and Practices (NREPP) provides a wealth of information about behavioral health practices and programs that work, as documented by rigorous research.
This section of the Learning Center provides tools and resources to help those implementing NREPP programs and practices meet the needs of their communities.
Whether you are trying to identify a program that works for your setting or have already started implementing, these resources can guide you.
This section was developed to help you answer the following questions:
- What is meant by ‘program implementation’?
- Why can program implementation be complicated, and how can you make it doable?
- What are some resources that can help you implement a program well?
- What are some implementation steps that you should consider taking?
- What are some implementation frameworks that can guide you as you take those steps?
- What is the science behind implementation?
Answering these questions thoughtfully will help you implement your program successfully: