SAMHSA developed a series of ‘Evidence-Based Practices Kits’ that provide substantial information, strategies, and resources about the implementation and sustainment of identified EBPs.
The kits include multimedia resources for different stakeholders. Each kit has several PDF files that can be downloaded at the specified SAMHSA website. The kits include details about beginning the implementation process, strategies for a successful implementation, training and technical assistance, and the effective use of process and outcome measurements.
Evidence-Based Practices Kits available through SAMHSA
Follow the following links to access full information about all the Evidence-Based Practices Kits available through SAMHSA.
- Assertive Community Treatment
- Consumer-Operated Services
- Family Psychoeducation
- Illness Management and Recovery
- Integrated Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders
- Interventions for Disruptive Behavior Disorders
- Medication Treatment, Evaluation, and Management
- Permanent Supportive Housing
- Supported Education