On this page, you will find information on selected behavioral health services or behavioral health interventions, programs and practices.
Evidence summaries give you a comprehensive look at the research evidence available on the topic, including the evidence of program effectiveness when relevant.
- Adult Mental Health Courts Evidence Summary
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) for Behavioral Health Conditions Evidence Summary
- Mental Health Disparities and Lack of Equal Access to Treatment Across Minority Populations Evidence Summary
- Motivational Interviewing for Behavioral Health Conditions Evidence Summary
- Parent Training Programs Evidence Summary
- Positive Youth Development Evidence Summary
- Prevention Programs for Suicide Evidence Summary
- Programs for Children and Youths with Emotional Disturbance Evidence Summary
- School-Based Bullying Prevention Programs Evidence Summary
- School-Based Violence Prevention Programs Evidence Summary
- Screening and Treatment for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Evidence Summary
Special Populations (including topics regarding racial/ethnic minorities, and sexual and gender minorities)